Monday, March 14, 2011

My Past..


My first love treated me with no respect or understanding. I found myself struggling to find goodness in his heart, trying and trying soo hard to give him everything he wanted - becoming more and more exhausted!

I find it hard to think about our past, because i question everything: "did he ever love me?" ; "why wasn't i enough?" ; "was it all my fault?" Even though i know he brought nothing positive to my life, my heart still breaks when i think of our relationship.

I feel like i've changed soo much, trying to be everything he wanted me to be, that i can barely recognise myself anymore! I hate myself! I hate myself for being pathetic, for loving a man that constantly hurt me, for having no self-love and for not being able to move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment